The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Room 1801, Building B, Wuhan University Of Technology Entrepreneur Incubator, Hongshan, Wuhan, Hubei, China
Testosterone Phenylpropionate Powder Basic Information
Product Name: Testosterone Phenylpropionate Powder
Appearance: White Powder
Molecular Formula: C28H36O3
Molecular Weight: 420.584
Melt Point: N/A
Stocking Term: Refrigerator
Minimum Order Quantity:10 Gram
Payment Term: TT/Westunion/Moneygram
Delivery Time: Shipping time usually within 24 hours after confirming payment if no accident
Testosterone Phenylpropionate Powder Usage
Testosterone phenylpropionate is a medicinal chemical that acts like testosterone and is used to treat androgen deficiency and menorrhagia or uterine fibroids.
The effect was similar to that of testosterone, but the protein assimilation was stronger than that of testosterone propionate, which was 12 times, and the maleization was 1.5 times that of testosterone propionate. Clinically, it is mainly used for lack of protein absorption or decomposition, such as chronic wasting disease. Such as: malnutrition, severe burns, before and after surgery, fracture healing and osteoporosis in the elderly, poor growth and development of children, advanced malignant tumors.
Testosterone Phenylpropionate Powder Dosage
Intramuscular injection: usually 25-100mg once, 2 or 3 times a week.
(1) Androgen deficiency An intramuscular injection of 10 to 50 mg, 2 to 3 times per week.
(2) Menorrhagia or uterine fibroids Each intramuscular injection of 25 ~ 50mg, 2 times a week.
(3) Functional uterine bleeding, with progesterone use each intramuscular injection of 25 ~ 50mg, every other day, a total of 3 to 4 times.
(4) Aplastic anemia Daily intramuscular injection of 100 mg once daily or every other day for 6 months or more.
(5) Senile Osteoporosis Each intramuscular injection of 25mg, 2 or 3 times a week for 3 to 6 months.
(6) Bone metastasis of female breast cancer and breast cancer Each intramuscular injection of 50 ~ 100mg, every other day, medication 2 to 3 months.
Testosterone Phenylpropionate Powder Warning
Women may have a slight masculinity after use, such as can cause hirsutism, acne, thick sound, amenorrhea, menstrual disorders and other reactions, this time should be stopped immediately.
Long-term use can cause water and sodium retention, liver damage, prostate cancer, heart, liver and kidney diseases are banned.
1. Use this product with caution in the following situations:
(1) Infants and pre-teens;
(2) Heart disease,
Prostate hypertrophy and liver and kidney disease patients.
2. Liver function should be checked regularly during medication.
For child use, bone age should be measured every 6 months.
4. If the injection is crystallized, it can be heated and dissolved
Then use it.
5. Deep intramuscular injection should be done and it cannot be used for intravenous injection. The skin is stretched laterally when injected.
Otherwise, the drug is not easily absorbed or it may spill over the skin.
6. The effect of this product and other testosterone preparations is different.
Generally do not use.
7. It should be effective within 3 months for the treatment of breast cancer. If the disease is still progressing, it should be established.
That is, withdrawal.
8. If the liver function damage is found during drug use, the drug should be discontinued promptly, and allergic reactions should be immediately
Stop the drug.
9. It is not appropriate to use a large amount of long-term medications. It should be thoroughly checked before and during medication, if any electrolyte disturbance occurs.
Should stop drug.
10. This product needs to be sealed, protected from light and stored at low temperatures.
Testosterone Phenylpropionate Powder Side Effects
1. Endocrine system: Women often show masculinities after long-term use, such as hirsutism,
Hemorrhoids, amenorrhea, increased clitoris, thick vocal sounds, degeneration of the mammary glands, changes in sexual desire, etc. If masculinization occurs,
The proposal was to stop the drug immediately.
2. Reproductive system: adult males have long-term use of sexual dysfunction, no sperm production.
Digestive system: Liver damage may occur, but it is less common than testosterone and stanozolol (stanozolol). Can do
Disturb the excretory function of the bile ducts in the liver, causing cholestasis jaundice, jaundice or abnormal liver function
The drug should be discontinued.
4. Use with caution: nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, hypertension and heart failure patients.
(1) May cause water and sodium retention, nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, hypertension, and heart failure.
(2) There may be pain at the injection site
Pain, induration, infection, and urticaria.
(3) Long-term injection malabsorption may cause induration locally.
(4) Occasionally increased transaminase can be recovered after drug withdrawal
Testosterone Phenylpropionate Powder【Expert Reviews】
This product is a synthetic androgen, with the same role as testosterone, methyltestosterone, can inhibit the gland
Pituitary gonadotropin secretion and promote protein synthesis. This product is a propionic acid derivative of testosterone, the drug
The ratio of androgen to protein assimilation is 1:1. Androgen activity is stronger. Invalid oral, intramuscular injection
The curative effect can be sustained for 2 to 3 days. Hepatotoxicity is small.
At present, it is considered that topical rubbing with ointment containing testosterone propionate is the standard method for the treatment of sclerosing moss, but its efficacy varies from person to person, and some lesions are improved, but there are also no significant effect. Can improve the serum testosterone concentration, enhance sexual function, and the role of a longer duration, easy to use.
This product has a strong and long-lasting effect, and has a strong anti-inflammatory and inflammatory absorption effect. Women's general disease dosage does not exceed 300 mg per month, and caution is required in patients with hypertension and heart failure. Clinically applicable to the testicular deficiency (no testis and cryptorchidism) supplementary treatment, gynecological diseases such as menorrhagia, functional uterine bleeding. Mainly used for advanced breast cancer, is now less used. Also used for multiple myeloma and kidney cancer. The drug is used for advanced breast cancer and is effective in patients with menopause and menopause less than 5 years. The effective rate is 20% to 30%, lower than that of estrogen.
The hormone receptor positive rate was 46%, and the negative rate was only 8%. The effective ones survived for an average of 18 to 20 months. The ineffective ones took about 7 to 10 months. The effect on bone metastases was good, and 80% of the patients could relieve symptoms. The effective rate of soft tissue and lymph node metastasis is 20%, and visceral metastasis is rarely effective.